Chinese in Beijing
Located in northern China, it is the political, cultural, and economic center of the People's Republic of China. It's a fascinating city that combines the old world culture and the modern China.
Beijing literally means "Northern Capital"Â, it's located in northern China, close to Tianjin Municipality and partially surrounded by Hebei Province. After Chongqing and Shanghai, it's the third largest city in terms of population.
Beijing is the political, cultural, economic center and the capital of the People's Republic of China (PRC), the focal point of many international flights to China and the major transportation hub, with dozens of railways, roads and expressways passing through the city.
It is a city with a fascinating past and history that makes it a wonderful place to visit. Beijing is both an ancient city as well as a flourishing metropolis and it can be explored by metro, by taxi or foot.
There are many attractions on Beijing like the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City that is the largest and best-preserved imperial palace complex, the superbly preserved section of Great Wall, the biggest central square in the world of the Tiananmen Square and the inspiringly Temple of Heaven, the largest sacrificial complex in the world.
Reasons to learn Chinese in Beijing
- Population: 14,930,000
- Beijing is the capital of the People's Republic of China.
- It has a fascinating past and history that makes it an attractive place to visit.
- It's an ancient city as well as a thriving metropolis.
- Beijing is one of the Great Ancient Capitals of China.
- It has many attractions like the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
The Chinese school in Beijing
Our school is a well-established Chinese Language School and provides year round Fun and Practical Chinese language programs for all levels.
Chinese class in China
Chinese school in China
Carefully selected faculty and staff who are enthusiastic in helping each student meet their individual goals.
Chinese courses in Beijing
- Combination Chinese Course (25)
- Intensive Chinese Course (30)
- Intensive Combination Course (35)
- Standard Chinese Course (20)
Request more information
Your comments or questions: